I was quoted $1100 for Universal joint replacement on 2008 Toyota tundra, they said ball joints were fine. Are they leaving out some information? I don't think is should cost that much for only U-joints. What other repairs may have been done with bad U-joints?
Am I paying too much for repair? on 2008 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
- truck idoling while stop at store -I returned 4lo light flashing 4x4 not engaged
- I can't get out of 4wd
2008 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Agoura Hills, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($351 - 576) in Dolph, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Brantley, AL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - 68) in Brasher Falls, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($833 - 1,072) in Brooksville, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($155 - 175) in Jewett, OH