I was quoted $1100 for Universal joint replacement on 2008 Toyota tundra, they said ball joints were fine. Are they leaving out some information? I don't think is should cost that much for only U-joints. What other repairs may have been done with bad U-joints?
Am I paying too much for repair? on 2008 Toyota Tundra
Asked by for the 2008 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- A/T TEMPERATURA IS UP and engine don't want to start
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Had my 2002 Toyota Tundra warming up to leave, it then stopped running on it own
- 2003 Toyota Tundra are the ring n pinion gears the same on a 2 wheel drive n a 4wheel drive
2008 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($324 - $876) in Agoura Hills, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dolph, AR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Brantley, AL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($219 - $427) in Brasher Falls, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($552 - $593) in Brooksville, MS
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($142 - $204) in Jewett, OH