I was quoted $1100 for Universal joint replacement on 2008 Toyota tundra, they said ball joints were fine. Are they leaving out some information? I don't think is should cost that much for only U-joints. What other repairs may have been done with bad U-joints?
Am I paying too much for repair? on 2008 Toyota Tundra
Asked by for the 2008 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- I starts up but stalls out when put in gear
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
2008 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($598 - $795) in Agoura Hills, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - $83) in Dolph, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($348 - $522) in Brantley, AL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($454 - $605) in Brasher Falls, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($275 - $403) in Brooksville, MS
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,011 - $1,433) in Jewett, OH