Have had power steering and transmission fluid levels checked. Any ideas?
am getting low-pitched rubbing/grinding sound when I turn the wheel at low speed on 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- smoke from right side of engine but not from value cover
- Driving and code ESP/BAS and Traction control symbol lights up. Engine rpms flu
- Installed a new water pump and serpentine belt and now the car won't start?
- I have replaced the tail,brake light bulbs and they blow out know the fuses blow
- Check engine lt. says its a miss in 6th cylinder. replaced solenoid coil pack