2003 Gmc Sonoma 2wd, 4 cyl.
Am about to replace front rotors. Do they have grease seals?
on 2003 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
2003 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($97 - 156) in Frenchburg, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($145 - 228) in Pilot Station, AK
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($200 - 280) in Gladeville, TN
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Coatesville, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 230) in Daly City, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($615 - 662) in Grand Coulee, WA