I bought an '02 Trailblazer back in September. It has always made a loud humming noise when I rev up the RPM. However, it has only just started to make a very loud squeaking noise when I accelerate, at any speed or RPM. My dad looked at it and believes the problem to either be from the fan clutch or the water pump. There is a bit of more movement in the fan than I think there ought to be. Anyone have any ideas?
Always hummed. But there's a new loud squeaking noise. on 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($248 - 330) in Trosky, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($517 - 847) in Chicago Park, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Vicco, KY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cherry Creek, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($439 - 473) in Supply, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ruby Valley, NV