Alternator belt tears 2-3 tmes per week. Had bracket replaced. A/C does not work, would seized condensor cause belt problem? Any other ideas??
altnernator belt on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($295 - 383) in Christiana, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Etters, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($276 - 363) in Issue, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($250 - 382) in Camden, MS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Covington, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mc Bee, SC