Alternator belt tears 2-3 tmes per week. Had bracket replaced. A/C does not work, would seized condensor cause belt problem? Any other ideas??
altnernator belt on 1990 Ford Tempo
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Christiana, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($90 - 116) in Etters, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Issue, MD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Camden, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($241 - 296) in Covington, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mc Bee, SC