Ive replaced the battery and alternator now the cars in the shop because part of the wiring to the alternator does not work. How much will this cost me approximately?
Alternator wiring on 2003 Ford Mustang
Verified for the Ford Mustang7 reports
0 answersNovember 25, 2014
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?