Ive replaced the battery and alternator now the cars in the shop because part of the wiring to the alternator does not work. How much will this cost me approximately?
Alternator wiring on 2003 Ford Mustang
Verified for the Ford Mustang6 reports
Reported by bmdouble and 9 others for the Ford Mustang10 reports
0 answersNovember 25, 2014
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working