The guy that replaced my alternator brother the plug/connector that goes into the alternator. He got some wires and spliced them did it that way. Could this be why the battery light is coming on still?
Alternator went out so i had someone replaced but battery light still comes on. on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Bought the car not running due to timing issue
- After car warms up when I turn the wheel it makes a loud grinding noise.
- how variable valve timing actuator adjustable settings ?
- Has there been a recall with the electrical cooling fan assembly?
- Engine will turn & almost start but doesn't Has spark Why won't engine start?