I have detached two wires, removed one bolt and loosened a second bolt in which there is not enough clearance between the alternator and the car to remove. I can wiggle it around but still cannot remove it? I do not think there is a 3rd mounting bolt, is there something still attaching it or is there a trick to getting it out?
Alternator removal from Mazda Tribute 4 cyl on 2002 Mazda Tribute
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($127 - $179) in West Milton, OH
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Shawnee, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($158 - $238) in Helena, MO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oak Park, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Savannah, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($636 - $872) in Monongahela, PA