I have detached two wires, removed one bolt and loosened a second bolt in which there is not enough clearance between the alternator and the car to remove. I can wiggle it around but still cannot remove it? I do not think there is a 3rd mounting bolt, is there something still attaching it or is there a trick to getting it out?
Alternator removal from Mazda Tribute 4 cyl on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.