I have detached two wires, removed one bolt and loosened a second bolt in which there is not enough clearance between the alternator and the car to remove. I can wiggle it around but still cannot remove it? I do not think there is a 3rd mounting bolt, is there something still attaching it or is there a trick to getting it out?
Alternator removal from Mazda Tribute 4 cyl on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change