tried a second new alternator, no change, unplugged the plug for dash light from alternator and light went off. it should have lit it bright showing charge
alternator light is on very dim but system is charging on 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +