There is a "revving noice" when you accellerate. It is NOT the idle. One guy said power steering pump and another said alternator. He sprayed a bushing or something with WD40 and it wasn't as loud so we think alternator. Need instructions on how to put on the belts. THANKS!!!!
Alternator installation on 2005 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2005 Buick Rainier
2 answersFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersJune 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($165 - $242) in Silver Springs, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($568 - $779) in Gates, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - $233) in Gulliver, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($729 - $1,037) in Jefferson, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($124 - $152) in Netarts, OR
- Horn Replacement ($110 - $121) in Porter Ranch, CA