There is a "revving noice" when you accellerate. It is NOT the idle. One guy said power steering pump and another said alternator. He sprayed a bushing or something with WD40 and it wasn't as loud so we think alternator. Need instructions on how to put on the belts. THANKS!!!!
Alternator installation on 2005 Buick Rainier
2 answersFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersJune 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Air vent electronic controlled
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive