There is a "revving noice" when you accellerate. It is NOT the idle. One guy said power steering pump and another said alternator. He sprayed a bushing or something with WD40 and it wasn't as loud so we think alternator. Need instructions on how to put on the belts. THANKS!!!!
Alternator installation on 2005 Buick Rainier
2 answersFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersJune 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Silver Springs, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gates, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($512 - 678) in Gulliver, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Jefferson, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($349 - 384) in Netarts, OR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Porter Ranch, CA