I pulled a bone head move. 2000 hyundai sonata. My kids left the lights on. I was in a rush and went to jump it and crossed the cables. Starts, runs but will not take a charge. Hope it is just the alternator fuse. Which fuse is it. Owenrs manual does not have diagram
Alternator fuse on 2000 Hyundai Sonata
1 more answer
2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L alternator not charging battery. Alternator and Battery are new and test good.
2 answersFebruary 27, 2015
1 answerOctober 21, 2016
8 answersOctober 06, 2013
1 answerJune 20, 2012
2 answersJanuary 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2000 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Fittstown, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($289 - 418) in Warren, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($216 - 626) in Kismet, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clearmont, WY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($698 - 734) in Weatherford, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($481 - 511) in Washougal, WA