Why would an alternator go bad so soon on a 2006 Honda Pilot with about 70,000 miles?
Alternator on 2006 Honda Pilot
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
June 22, 2010
sometimes alternators last 200,000 miles and sometimes 50,000 miles just hard to tell, But you can get a repair estimate here http://repairpal.com/estimator?car_type_id=4750 and locate a repair shop here http://repairpal.com/directory?address=06880&car_brand_names=Honda
3 answersAugust 06, 2016
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
Verified for the Honda Pilot14 reports
1 answerJuly 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2006 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($600 - 1,255) in Flag Pond, TN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,030 - 1,166) in Stebbins, AK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($431 - 576) in Watertown, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($247 - 316) in Koloa, HI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($91 - 306) in South West City, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($199 - 270) in Fair Oaks, CA