i replaced battery and alternator but the battery light is still on. does the light need to be reset?
alternator on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
1 answerJune 10, 2016
2 answersFebruary 16, 2011
1 answerDecember 16, 2010
3 answersNovember 12, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..