i replaced battery and alternator but the battery light is still on. does the light need to be reset?
alternator on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
1 answerJune 10, 2016
2 answersFebruary 16, 2011
1 answerDecember 16, 2010
3 answersNovember 12, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxford, AL
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 77) in Amherst, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 216) in Arnold, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wayan, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($207 - 335) in Sneedville, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($115 - 268) in Bridgeport, CA