where is the alternator located on a 2004 dodge neon
alternator on 2004 Dodge Neon
1 answerAugust 28, 2009
5 answersJanuary 18, 2013
0 answersAugust 05, 2013
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
1 answerAugust 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.