so the car runs on the batt untill its dead.no batt light comes on so i dont know.had rebuilt ok for a while but still does it.how can this happen without batt light coming on?checked wires ok fuses ok battery good untill it killed it.anybody know whats going on here?
altenator seems to work when it wants to no batt light comes on. on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Constableville, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($451 - 924) in North Easton, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grandview, TN
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 63) in Oxford, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Clementon, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($559 - 711) in Bozrah, CT