so the car runs on the batt untill its dead.no batt light comes on so i dont know.had rebuilt ok for a while but still does it.how can this happen without batt light coming on?checked wires ok fuses ok battery good untill it killed it.anybody know whats going on here?
altenator seems to work when it wants to no batt light comes on. on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($536 - 660) in Constableville, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in North Easton, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($404 - 504) in Grandview, TN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 223) in Oxford, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($104 - 117) in Clementon, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 111) in Bozrah, CT