How can you take the altenator out without taking half of the front of the motor apart?
Altenator on 1991 Ford Escort
1 answerFebruary 21, 2011
2 answersAugust 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1991 Ford Escort Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Briggsville, WI
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in Alexander, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Berrysburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Jonesville, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Shelbyville, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Monroe, WI