How can you take the altenator out without taking half of the front of the motor apart?
Altenator on 1991 Ford Escort
1 answerFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerOctober 25, 2009
2 answersAugust 26, 2010
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad