How can you take the altenator out without taking half of the front of the motor apart?
Altenator on 1991 Ford Escort
1 answerFebruary 21, 2011
2 answersAugust 26, 2010
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
1 answerOctober 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1991 Ford Escort Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Briggsville, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alexander, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Berrysburg, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - 204) in Jonesville, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Shelbyville, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Monroe, WI