I but a new alt and battery in but I still charging at 18 volts what do I look for now
altenator on 2005 Ford Explorer
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
2 answersOctober 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJuly 30, 2012
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($236 - 314) in Aguirre, PR
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Blenheim, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Lionville, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Waiteville, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($145 - 163) in Bushton, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($159 - 206) in Milton, KS