this problem with their ranger
alsoi am having trouble with fuses blowing in the power locks anyone else got on 2010 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2010 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($833 - 1,215) in Lewisville, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($218 - 358) in Snydersburg, PA
- Add Front Engine Seals ($96 - 158) in Blue Grass, VA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in New Park, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Woodlawn, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Delong, IN