When I turn my car makes a loud popping noise on the left and on the right side of my front wheels. Have no clue what it could be. also i keep having to put brake fluid in my car every 2 to 3 days. and when i push on the brake hard, the radio sound goes out. and i can't roll up my drive side back door window from the driver door control panel. Help, b4 i get rid of my car.
alot is wrong on 1994 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1994 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($625 - 947) in Leesburg, TX
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Crestview, FL
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Tiverton, RI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Hildebran, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($285 - 774) in Kyle, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - 592) in Northvale, NJ