My ford explorer power windows stopped working all at the same time. It is not the fuse because that runs my sunroof which still works. I dont know what else it could be?
All the power windows stopped working on 2000 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by spyder ,
April 15, 2009
If they won't go up or down check the "power window relay" , located under dash on the drivers side. Largest relay their , I believe.
1 answerMarch 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Stockholm, ME
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($308 - 424) in Southampton, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($493 - 579) in Deer Isle, ME
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Zwolle, LA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Carson, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($446 - 784) in Steward, IL