My ford explorer power windows stopped working all at the same time. It is not the fuse because that runs my sunroof which still works. I dont know what else it could be?
All the power windows stopped working on 2000 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by spyder ,
April 15, 2009
If they won't go up or down check the "power window relay" , located under dash on the drivers side. Largest relay their , I believe.
1 answerMarch 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Stockholm, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Southampton, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Deer Isle, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Zwolle, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($154 - 189) in Carson, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Steward, IL