My ford explorer power windows stopped working all at the same time. It is not the fuse because that runs my sunroof which still works. I dont know what else it could be?
All the power windows stopped working on 2000 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by spyder ,
April 15, 2009
If they won't go up or down check the "power window relay" , located under dash on the drivers side. Largest relay their , I believe.
1 answerMarch 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Southampton, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Deer Isle, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Zwolle, LA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($285 - 340) in Carson, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Steward, IL