my van was running fine then all of a sudden the abs light, low fuel, traction, battery light came on and would act like it has a mind of its own. i shut it off then almost didnt start. even the power locks act crazy. can someone tell me what it might be?
all problem lights blinking and power locks , HELp on 2001 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Hit a pothole van died still had power wouldn't start
- Could you put a 2004 Pontiac Montana Transmission into a 2006 Pontiac Montana
- Do you have to pull transmission to change solenoid and could that be the probl
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
2001 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - $219) in South Kent, CT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($218 - $424) in Crandall, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($738 - $1,027) in Woodruff, AZ
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - $291) in Neodesha, KS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($152 - $175) in Oldfort, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Jasonville, IN