my van was running fine then all of a sudden the abs light, low fuel, traction, battery light came on and would act like it has a mind of its own. i shut it off then almost didnt start. even the power locks act crazy. can someone tell me what it might be?
all problem lights blinking and power locks , HELp on 2001 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2001 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($300 - 393) in South Kent, CT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($357 - 762) in Crandall, IN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($161 - 303) in Woodruff, AZ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($140 - 313) in Neodesha, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($194 - 250) in Oldfort, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 189) in Jasonville, IN