Cannot use either of the outlets and owners manual is of little help
All power outlets quit Working, Do I replace the relay if so which one. on 2007 Toyota Prius
1 answerDecember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2007 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raton, NM
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Woodway, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($184 - 222) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 78) in West Stewartstown, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Linden, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 278) in Baker City, OR