I was at a red light when my car shut off n wouldn't start. After we checked the battery and oil, all of the water out of the coolant reservoir poured out onto the ground. We filled it back up, and a few days later I'm at the store and it all pours out again.
All of the water just literally poured out onto the ground. on 1997 Buick Skylark
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.