reservoir with water. I think I have found where it is leaking. Still says it is running hot although it does not seem to be leaking anymore. Is it safe to drive until I can get it fixed.
All of the coolant has leaked out of my car. As a temporary fix, I filled the on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck