reservoir with water. I think I have found where it is leaking. Still says it is running hot although it does not seem to be leaking anymore. Is it safe to drive until I can get it fixed.
All of the coolant has leaked out of my car. As a temporary fix, I filled the on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1992 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Leadville, CO
- 150,000 Mile Service ($374 - 565) in Oxford, GA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Stoutsville, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Pulaski, GA
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($242 - 948) in Lufkin, TX
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($39 - 64) in Valley Falls, KS