reservoir with water. I think I have found where it is leaking. Still says it is running hot although it does not seem to be leaking anymore. Is it safe to drive until I can get it fixed.
All of the coolant has leaked out of my car. As a temporary fix, I filled the on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1992 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Leadville, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxford, GA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($391 - 491) in Stoutsville, MO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($168 - 360) in Pulaski, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($224 - 247) in Lufkin, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 511) in Valley Falls, KS