My blinkers, my head light functions, and my windshield wipers went and no one can tell me what the problems is.It just went out about three days ago. I've only had the car five months and this is the first it has happened.
All of my functions that are attached to my steering wheel went out what to do on 2009 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2009 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Southern Md Facility, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 441) in Honey Grove, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Sandpoint, ID
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Hunters, WA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($52 - 81) in Ponce, PR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($516 - 913) in Tendoy, ID