It does not matter if SUV was cold or warm.
All of a sudden my radio will go off and minutes later it will come back on. on 2003 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2003 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($179 - 207) in Lake City, CO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Waverly, IA
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 255) in Richardson, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($114 - 177) in Midland, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($260 - 311) in Interlaken, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($777 - 1,811) in Felt, ID