It was just all of a sudden one morning it wouldn't start. Headlights, dash lights, radio, windows work all come on. When I turn the key, nothing, no click, no nothing. I checked the battery and connections. I checked the connections to the altenator, as best as i could, I have had the alternator replaced a few years back. Please tell me it's something easy!!!
All my lights come on and the radio, but the car won't start. on 1997 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
March 31, 2013
Check for voltage at the starter solenoid when the key is in the 'crank' position. Should be 12 volts (or battery voltage). If not , check for power to and from ignition switch. Make sure it is in park or neutral.Check ALL fuses.
2 answersJune 03, 2015
1 answerMay 17, 2015
2 answersAugust 25, 2016
3 answersAugust 28, 2012
2 answersJuly 02, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in French Lick, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 526) in Idledale, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 188) in Springfield, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - 268) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Centenary, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($222 - 538) in West Hartland, CT