On my 2000 Alero, all the instrument lights (check engine, brake and all the others) stay on. And my turn signal will sporadically not work either. I've tried leaving the battery diconnected for awhile and that still won't help. Need a new computer? Any other thoughts?
all instrument lights stay on, no cruise, turn signals not working on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 337) in Caulfield, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Damar, KS
- Fuel Filter Change ($57 - 81) in Middle Falls, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($373 - 490) in Leroy, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($226 - 263) in Grafton, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Lake Lillian, MN