On my 2000 Alero, all the instrument lights (check engine, brake and all the others) stay on. And my turn signal will sporadically not work either. I've tried leaving the battery diconnected for awhile and that still won't help. Need a new computer? Any other thoughts?
all instrument lights stay on, no cruise, turn signals not working on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Caulfield, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($636 - 801) in Damar, KS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($77 - 143) in Middle Falls, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Leroy, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Grafton, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Lake Lillian, MN