On my 2000 Alero, all the instrument lights (check engine, brake and all the others) stay on. And my turn signal will sporadically not work either. I've tried leaving the battery diconnected for awhile and that still won't help. Need a new computer? Any other thoughts?
all instrument lights stay on, no cruise, turn signals not working on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - $998) in Caulfield, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - $397) in Damar, KS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - $169) in Middle Falls, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($849 - $1,055) in Leroy, MI
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($344 - $451) in Grafton, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - $504) in Lake Lillian, MN