My problem is i'm averaging 217 miles to a tank. Had purge sol. replaced. replaced gas cap. only had a o/2 sensor code show once now not showing. vehicle has 2.2 liter engine standard trans. my gas mileage should not be this bad. i'm still showing an evap code. any suggestions?
All I have showing up on a computer is an evap leak on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2003 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Pell City, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Macy, NE
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($293 - 604) in Holden, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Albers, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Spruce Pine, AL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($122 - 259) in Alex, OK