My problem is i'm averaging 217 miles to a tank. Had purge sol. replaced. replaced gas cap. only had a o/2 sensor code show once now not showing. vehicle has 2.2 liter engine standard trans. my gas mileage should not be this bad. i'm still showing an evap code. any suggestions?
All I have showing up on a computer is an evap leak on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?