I have heard that could be faulty wiring in the security ststem or cluster panel is bad how can i trouble shoot??
All gauges went to zero while driving and are stuck there on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
have cluster tested with someone that has a tech 2 scanner and have them do a sweep test on the gauges.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2000 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($94 - 121) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trebloc, MS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woodgate, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($658 - 789) in Hoffmeister, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($420 - 463) in Thompson, UT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($54 - 98) in Goochland, VA