When I started my truck yesterday all of my dashboard guages quit working my speedometer read the correct milage for several seconds the read "no bus". At the same time all of my warnig indicators came on. This is occuring everytime I start my truck.
all gauges quit working and all warning lights came on on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($534 - 907) in Wentworth, SD
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 838) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Lake Creek, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($504 - 814) in Tillson, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($777 - 1,422) in Gosnell, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($100 - 134) in Grove, OK