Thank you to Andy Y. I appreciate the quick answer!
All fluids have to be changed? on 2007 Toyota Highlander
1 answerMarch 04, 2009
1 answerJuly 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
2 answersNovember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2007 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Martha, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ralls, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Atlanta, GA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($379 - 490) in Belton, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($667 - 837) in Hopewell, OH
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 128) in Browns, IL