The rear lower ball joints may wear causing alignment and tire wear issues as a result of the excessive play in these joints. Our technicians tell us a 4wheel alignment should be performed after ball joint replacement.
6 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
Left ball joint was gone and failed vehicle inspection.
seem to drift right to left new Z rated tires and alinement 4 wheel had a flat replace with spare and drift want a way H rated tire on right front.
1 answerSeptember 15, 2011
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
2 answersApril 03, 2012
1 answerNovember 01, 2011
Most Common BMW 525i Problems
Most Recent BMW 525i Problems
BMW 525i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,382 - 1,597) in Bruning, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Gilmore City, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($736 - 1,341) in Hereford, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($538 - 778) in Towaoc, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($876 - 975) in Jefferson, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 168) in Mount Vernon, OR