I recently purchased an Alero. The car keeps overheating. I have replaced the radiator, coolant resevoir tank and has a new thermastat. I am constantly pouiring antifreeze in the coolant tank. There are no leaks. The car goes nearly two blocks then overheats. I wait five minutes then release the pressure from the coolant tank then go another two blocks. I was told to bleet(?) it but that part(?) is missing. Any idea what I need to replace at this point? Any insights are helpful. Thank you.
Alero keeps over heating. on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
2 answersMarch 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 698) in Caulfield, MO
- 60,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Damar, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Middle Falls, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - 278) in Leroy, MI
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($169 - 203) in Grafton, WI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($842 - 894) in Lake Lillian, MN