Replaced battery and now the security alarm light on dash panel will not blink and the alarm will not sound if I try to open the door w/the windows down and the doors lock w/the key button. If I push and hold the panic button alarm works fine. I think I must need to reset something but don't know what or where to look!
Alarm not working! on 2001 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 14, 2014
0 answersMarch 27, 2011
0 answersMarch 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Beedeville, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in East Baldwin, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - $884) in Chapmanville, WV
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - $580) in Cranks, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Woodleaf, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($455 - $523) in Hensley, AR