Replaced battery and now the security alarm light on dash panel will not blink and the alarm will not sound if I try to open the door w/the windows down and the doors lock w/the key button. If I push and hold the panic button alarm works fine. I think I must need to reset something but don't know what or where to look!
Alarm not working! on 2001 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 14, 2014
0 answersMarch 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?