Replaced battery and now the security alarm light on dash panel will not blink and the alarm will not sound if I try to open the door w/the windows down and the doors lock w/the key button. If I push and hold the panic button alarm works fine. I think I must need to reset something but don't know what or where to look!
Alarm not working! on 2001 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 14, 2014
0 answersMarch 27, 2011
0 answersMarch 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($433 - 594) in Beedeville, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($262 - 353) in East Baldwin, ME
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($71 - 119) in Chapmanville, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 147) in Cranks, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($526 - 891) in Woodleaf, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($463 - 586) in Hensley, AR