Replaced battery and now the security alarm light on dash panel will not blink and the alarm will not sound if I try to open the door w/the windows down and the doors lock w/the key button. If I push and hold the panic button alarm works fine. I think I must need to reset something but don't know what or where to look!
Alarm not working! on 2001 Lexus ES300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus ES300
1 more answer
1 answerJuly 14, 2014
0 answersMarch 27, 2011
0 answersMarch 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Beedeville, AR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Baldwin, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,973 - 2,503) in Chapmanville, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cranks, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($221 - 454) in Woodleaf, NC
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($677 - 1,017) in Hensley, AR