After locking the doors w/remote to set alarm with in 30 sec to a min the alarm goes off
Alarm goes off on 1997 Ford Mustang
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
April 01, 2011
the alarm brain might be defective . is it a factory or aftermarket alarm ?? let me know i installed these for a few years..
1 answerDecember 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time