why does my alarm not sound when i arm or disarm it and i dont have a car menu to alter it thanks
alarm on 2001 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
October 04, 2011
The settings for the alarm are set with a computer tool available at the Dealer or European Independent shop, there's no customer interface for these settings. :(
2 answersAugust 01, 2013
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2013
1 answerNovember 27, 2011
0 answersOctober 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.