why does my alarm not sound when i arm or disarm it and i dont have a car menu to alter it thanks
alarm on 2001 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
October 04, 2011
The settings for the alarm are set with a computer tool available at the Dealer or European Independent shop, there's no customer interface for these settings. :(
2 answersAugust 01, 2013
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2013
1 answerNovember 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?