Car sits level, not too low, no sags. Sometimes responds to pushing "Raised" level button push, sometimes says vehicle is raising, but it is not. Suspension Style system works normally; car raises when in #2 sport suspension mode.
Airmatic visit workshop light comes on (car with arrow). Caused by faulty relay? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz E500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?
- Have high Beam, Fog light, interior light, but no low beam function...Have had tests run to determine problem...have electricity flow to all headlamps low, high, and fog high and fog work but not low beams?