Blower seems to be working fine. It will blow cold air out of the defrost vents and floor vents, but when I try to route the air to only come out of front vents I get nothing. All air seems to then be trapped and forced back out the floor and top vents.
Airconditioner Vents on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($85 - 114) in Chesterfield, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Buena Vista, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - 567) in Earth, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($220 - 273) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Brandamore, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($209 - 243) in Lisbon Falls, ME