Blower seems to be working fine. It will blow cold air out of the defrost vents and floor vents, but when I try to route the air to only come out of front vents I get nothing. All air seems to then be trapped and forced back out the floor and top vents.
Airconditioner Vents on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Chesterfield, MO
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buena Vista, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Earth, TX
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 419) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($579 - 641) in Brandamore, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lisbon Falls, ME