A few weeks ago, I went to start my car and all the lights were flashing and car didn't start. Jumped the battery, got the car running; but ever since my air bag light has stayed on and the driver's window is slow, the auto up/down feature not working, and if the driver door is open, I can't pop trunk or gas lid or roll down ANY of the windows. Is this 2 seperate problems? My car isn't under warranty anymore either.
Airbag light stays on? Driver's window/door electrical acting up? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Rockwell, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Clarksville, IN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - 76) in Garland, UT
- Alternator Replacement ($402 - 516) in Mesa, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 439) in Sylvania, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($165 - 180) in Westport Point, MA