A few weeks ago, I went to start my car and all the lights were flashing and car didn't start. Jumped the battery, got the car running; but ever since my air bag light has stayed on and the driver's window is slow, the auto up/down feature not working, and if the driver door is open, I can't pop trunk or gas lid or roll down ANY of the windows. Is this 2 seperate problems? My car isn't under warranty anymore either.
Airbag light stays on? Driver's window/door electrical acting up? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Rockwell, NC
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Clarksville, IN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Garland, UT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mesa, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,145 - 1,252) in Sylvania, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Westport Point, MA