Lost turn signals and all defroster functions and rear wiper any suggestions ?
Airbag Light On ? on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
ANSWER by chinasinoy,
September 22, 2011
The light comes on because the airbag computer has detected a malfunction. You need to have the system checked for codes with a scan tool. You then need to have the cause repaired by a trained technician. The airbag system is not a safe place for do it you selfers.
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager11 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager3 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager6 reports
1 answerMay 28, 2011
0 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(