Lost turn signals and all defroster functions and rear wiper any suggestions ?
Airbag Light On ? on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by chinasinoy ,
September 22, 2011
The light comes on because the airbag computer has detected a malfunction. You need to have the system checked for codes with a scan tool. You then need to have the cause repaired by a trained technician. The airbag system is not a safe place for do it you selfers.
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager11 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager3 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager7 reports
1 answerMay 28, 2011
0 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($479 - 767) in Neelyville, MO
- 97,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Valier, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Guffey, CO
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($231 - 309) in San Rafael, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($156 - 234) in Union Bridge, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Prairie Grove, AR