Lost turn signals and all defroster functions and rear wiper any suggestions ?
Airbag Light On ? on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by chinasinoy ,
September 22, 2011
The light comes on because the airbag computer has detected a malfunction. You need to have the system checked for codes with a scan tool. You then need to have the cause repaired by a trained technician. The airbag system is not a safe place for do it you selfers.
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager9 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager3 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager13 reports
1 answerMay 28, 2011
0 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($535 - 734) in Neelyville, MO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valier, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($219 - 570) in Guffey, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($212 - 289) in San Rafael, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($272 - 507) in Union Bridge, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($56 - 176) in Prairie Grove, AR