To verify the fault code connect terminal 4 with terminal 13 on the OBD2 connector. Then turn on the ignition without starting the car. Wait about 5 - 10 second then the airbag light will give the code. Flashing for the first number of the code then pause then flashing the second number of the code. You can reset the code but if the problem still persists the light will come back on. Here are the instructions to reset the airbag light.
1. Connect the TC (PIN 13) and the CG (PIN 4) together with a switch do that you can turn the connection on then off.
2. Turn connector switch to ON position.
3. Turn ignition switch to ON position without starting the vehicle.
4. Switch off connector 3 to 10 seconds after the error codes are output. Check to see if airbag light appears within 3 seconds.
5. Within 2 - 4 seconds after light comes on switch on connector.
5. Light goes off, within 2 - 4 seconds after switch off connector.
6. Light goes on, within 2 - 4 seconds after light comes on switch on connector.
7.Check light, if it is flashing very fast it worked. Turn ignition off then wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on. the SRS light will go on normally then turn off.
It worked great for me. If it doesn't work try it again. It looks hard but once you have a rythm you will be able to do it.