Air/Heat will blow out of the top vents(defrost) and middle vents, but air will not blow out of the floor vents. The cables are connected from the control knob to the side of something located on the wall between the engine and inside of the car and they move when the knob is turned.
Air will not blow out of the floor vents. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
0 answersNovember 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers