Air/Heat will blow out of the top vents(defrost) and middle vents, but air will not blow out of the floor vents. The cables are connected from the control knob to the side of something located on the wall between the engine and inside of the car and they move when the knob is turned.
Air will not blow out of the floor vents. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
0 answersNovember 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $181) in De Soto, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in New Woodstock, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - $249) in East Poland, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - $241) in Dubuque, IA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($155 - $171) in Alvin, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($358 - $509) in Highland Mills, NY