Air/Heat will blow out of the top vents(defrost) and middle vents, but air will not blow out of the floor vents. The cables are connected from the control knob to the side of something located on the wall between the engine and inside of the car and they move when the knob is turned.
Air will not blow out of the floor vents. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +