Air/Heat will blow out of the top vents(defrost) and middle vents, but air will not blow out of the floor vents. The cables are connected from the control knob to the side of something located on the wall between the engine and inside of the car and they move when the knob is turned.
Air will not blow out of the floor vents. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
0 answersNovember 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?