air traped it coolimg system causing overheating on 2003 Ford Thunderbird

Is there a bleeder valve in coolant system to bleed out air traped in the system since the coolant resovoir is higher than the radaitor.Or could it be a bad cap on the resovoir?

Asked by for the 2003 Ford Thunderbird
No bleeder valve.

There is a special service tool at Ford dealers (and with mechanical shops too) called the "Radkit plus" that is used to purge air out of these rather difficult to purge systems. You may need to seek out someone who has the appropriate tool.