When air flows thru the dash vents, my AC works great. The problem is that I can start the car and the air flows, if I park for a while and start the car again sometimes I get air and sometimes not. Sometimes I start the car and no air flow. It may come on after I have driven for 10-20 minutes. What controls the fan and what could be the problem?
Air thru dash vents intermittent on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
0 answersAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- Clogged Exhaust System Loses Power At 60Km.
- My MB SLK230 is a hard top convertible. When the top is down and I hit a bump hard the hard top switch starts blinking and beeping.
- I use a battery-tender 24/7 to keep battery charged but after driving 25-30 miles it will not start if turned off.
- DOES NOT HAVE MUCH POWER RUNS BETTER WITH SUPERCHARGER UNPLUGED HOW DO I KNOW IF IT IS BAD
- R & R instrument cluster to fix now START ERROR only runs for a second