When air flows thru the dash vents, my AC works great. The problem is that I can start the car and the air flows, if I park for a while and start the car again sometimes I get air and sometimes not. Sometimes I start the car and no air flow. It may come on after I have driven for 10-20 minutes. What controls the fan and what could be the problem?
Air thru dash vents intermittent on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
0 answersAugust 20, 2010
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(49)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Holmes City, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($216 - 287) in North Haverhill, NH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 125) in Onancock, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($358 - 439) in Fiddletown, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,042 - 1,130) in Crossville, AL