When air flows thru the dash vents, my AC works great. The problem is that I can start the car and the air flows, if I park for a while and start the car again sometimes I get air and sometimes not. Sometimes I start the car and no air flow. It may come on after I have driven for 10-20 minutes. What controls the fan and what could be the problem?
Air thru dash vents intermittent on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
0 answersAugust 20, 2010
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(48)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
- What would prevent car from starting.
- extream water leak that is under the dash on the pasenger side that floods
- My vehicle is not starting. I must say that the key fell from my hands prior to.
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Holmes City, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($488 - 689) in North Haverhill, NH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 125) in Onancock, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Tie Rod Replacement ($82 - 93) in Fiddletown, CA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($97 - 236) in Crossville, AL