How to adjust sensors.My compressor went out that made the back go all the way down. When new compressor was installed the sensors made the air bags pump too high.The air bags are maxed out.When the back end was down Maybe it pushed the sensor down I daont know HELP Please, Richard P.S. thanks for any help what ever happened to the sensors it happened to both because the pumped exacly the same on both sides
air suspension rear leveling sensor on 2003 GMC Envoy
3 answersFebruary 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?
- Why does backseat radio speaker whistle when I turn on radio?