How to adjust sensors.My compressor went out that made the back go all the way down. When new compressor was installed the sensors made the air bags pump too high.The air bags are maxed out.When the back end was down Maybe it pushed the sensor down I daont know HELP Please, Richard P.S. thanks for any help what ever happened to the sensors it happened to both because the pumped exacly the same on both sides
air suspension rear leveling sensor on 2003 GMC Envoy
3 answersFebruary 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all