My air suspension is not working properly will it matter if I do not get it repaired. I was quoted $700 and it is out of my price range right now
air suspension on 1996 Lincoln Town Car
A lot depends on the nature of the failure. If the bags are leaking (common) and you continue to use the system, the pump will likely be damaged. Leaks cause it to run beyond its intended duty cycle. This will drastically increase the price of the final repair.
Verified for the Lincoln Town Car32 reports
9 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
Verified for the Lincoln Town Car127 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new