The problem is continuous, and air will only stop blowing if I turn the SUV completely off.
Air started blowing from vent w/o me turning ac or heat on. Will not turn off. on 1999 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- Horn does not beep when car is locked by Key Fob!
- I ran out of fuel and refueled but now it wont start. What could this be
- What is causing my rear end to sway badly
- When I put my foot of the gas , it swerves side to side?? What can be issue?
- ac blows warm air. Blower works great. Clutch engages when ac is on. Recharged still blows warm -the pressure needle goes to red .. per instructions it may be very low in refrigerant. What did I miss? Does it need more?