The air pump for the rear air shocks on my 90 Olds 98 will randomly turn on whether or not the car is on. I can't hear any vacuum leaks in the line, so what could it be?
Air ride pump in car will kick on randomly even if the car is off on 1990 Oldsmobile 98
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 98 Questions
- engine misses under acceleration and check engine light is on
- my keys are lost and the ignition is damaged how do i by pass the vatts system
- As soon as I start my engine a stop engine low pressure light comes on what's
- My four way do work but when i try to use the turn signal it dose not blink .
- Map sensor
1990 Oldsmobile 98 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($147 - 208) in Paulsboro, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($655 - 859) in Millen, GA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($500 - 765) in Bossier City, LA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($331 - 470) in Benson, VT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($129 - 196) in Maunabo, PR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($570 - 750) in Warsaw, KY