When I turn car off u can still hear the air ride compressor still running then brand new battery dead???
Air ride compressor keeps running & draining the battery? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Portal, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Geneva, NE
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($149 - 305) in East Berne, NY
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,248 - 2,606) in Osakis, MN
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($1,284 - 1,617) in Wishram, WA